Thursday 28 April 2011

Blueprint 22



"We are so pleased to welcome Leona Angus to Blueprint 22.  Another left-hander so she will fit in perfectly.  Below is a bit about Leona.


Hi, I'm Leona Angus.  I graduated in Photo Arts in 2009, writing my dissertation on Community Photography, so am delighted to be part of Blueprint 22.  I fully believe in the use of photography as a tool to unlock and develop personal potential and self expression.    

I have worked with young people on educational projects with organisations such as Creative Partnerships.  This, coupled with more than ten years experience as a Community Volunteer, gives me a well-rounded inter-generational perspective.
I also have a commercial and artistic photographic practices. My hobbies include walking and cross-stitching street art."


1 comment:

  1. As of 17 August 2011, I am no longer working with or a trustee of Blueprint 22. A difference in working styles resulted in a breakdown in communication which from BP22's point became irretrievable.

    ReplyDelete